Fix Ordered / Unordered Lists in TinyMCE$515
A successful solution shall adhere to the following guidelines:
3. Cause no regression in functionality of TinyMCE. Any behavior within TinyMCE not related to the creation and modification of lists and nested lists shall not be affected by the use of the provided solution.
4. Accept syntactically correct XHTML loaded directly into any textarea element which is to be converted to a TinyMCE editor.
5. Produce syntactically correct XHTML code when exported from TinyMCE using HTTP POST, GET or any methods built into TinyMCE for exporting editor content.
6. Provide the same functionality when editing lists in the following browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 and 7, Mozilla Firefox 2 and Apple Safari 3.
7. Address all of the issues expressed in the following bug report for TinyMCE: Loading Ordered List Not Working Correctly.
8. Work with the latest stable version of TinyMCE available at the time of submission.
The prize shall be awarded to the first individual or enterprise who submits a solution which they have authored and addresses all of the above concerns.
- Public Domain Intellectual Property Rights