WELCOME TO BIGCARROT, A NEW WAY TO DEMOCRATIZE innovation and advocate for the causes you believe in. The site allows people with a common interest to come together and pool their contributions to create an inducement prize. Anyone can start a prize on any topic—from large social issues to smaller personal pursuits—and anyone with the ability to claim the prize can submit a solution. It’s the best way to achieve real results. Click Here to Learn More About BigCarrot and How the Site Works
- Green Generator Challenge Portable electricity generator powered by readily-available fuel(s) that runs as clean as a car.
- Random Occurrence of Recognizable Images How long does it take for a computer to randomly create a recognizable image?
- Prove Goldbach's "Weak" Conjecture Can every odd number greater than 7 can be expressed as the sum of three odd primes?
- Expose GOP Election Computer Manipulation Prize $100,100 GOP Staff Have Been Using Computers To Invisibly Manipulate Elections
- Scientology Copyright-Abuse Prize $155 A prize for any class-action lawsuit against Scientology for violations of 1st Amendment Rights and abuse of Copyright Law.
- The Torvalds-Simpsons Prize $170 The Torvalds-Simpsons Prize is the Open-Source community's attempt at getting Linus Tovald a cameo appearance on the Simpsons.
- The Babel Prize $100 A web-based application that can teach eight or more languages to its visitors and be free to anyone under the age of sixteen.
- Fix Ordered / Unordered Lists in TinyMCE $515 Modifying lists in TinyMCE should not produce unpredictable results
- Automotive X Prize $100 Design, build, and sell super-efficient cars that people want to buy.
- JREF Paranormal Challenge $100 Provide evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event.
- Greywater Recycling Challenge $260 Provide the incentive for communities to become greywater friendly.
- The Methuselah Mouse Prize $100 Who Will Find the Secrets of Rejuvenation?
Create a free, open source alternative to the .Mac Services